city tour from habana
HABANA: hALF DAY CITY TOUR
Our tours take you to the historical center of the old Habana City, declared by the UNESCO World Heritage City.
• Air-conditioned transportation.
• All our tours are accompanied by experienced translators, and for fully escorted tours, by bi-lingual staff.
• Visit to the outside areas of the Morro Park
• Walking Tour of : San Francisco square /Plaza Vieja square/ Plaza de Armas square /Cathedral square/ craft market.
• Panoramic view of :
La Habana Theater/ Capitolio Nacional/ Central Park/
La Fraternidad Park/ Revolution Square/ Colina Universitaria.
Price per person $26.50 USD
Entrances to the museums are not included
• Pick up from the hotel since 08:00 a.m.
• Drop off at the hotel: 12:00 hrs.
All rates are subject to change until payment is made in full and all seats are subject to availability.
Cuba is a Heaven with a history. The name conjures up a unique tropical Paradise with a rich historical past. True to its notoriety, Cuba offers white beaches and clear waters. Bizarre pastel coloured homes and grand colonial cathedrals. Where else can you find fleets of mint-condition, 50s Chevies, roaring down archaic cobbled streets? Or genuine, hand-rolled Cuban cigars that set the global smoke standard? The islands greatest allure, is its people, with their welcome smiles and winning manners. You will find Cubans in the bustling open markets and restaurants, performing street musicians o