ONE DAY TOUR TO VIÑALES
Exit in an air conditioning Bus towards the Valle of viñales, in the River Pinar, the most western province of Cuba and where the best tobacco of the world is cultivated. Exotic sceneries with vales of real palms, national trees. In transit we visit the Factory of Candelaria's Tobacco. Then we continue the trip to viñales. Visiting the Farm " El Paraiso " where you will be able to know the form of life and the tobacco culture of the local peasant, as well as of his hospitality and simplicity. Then we visit the Cave of the Indian, with a boat ride over the buterrean river. Lunch at a restaurant of the zone. Visit to the Mural of the Prehistoric times where it will be able to appreciate paintings reproduced on ancient rocks of the Island. Stop in the Lookout of The Jasmines to appreciate the Valley of viñales in all its splendor.
• Air-conditioned transportation and guide service.
• Stop at El Mirador de Los Jazmines.
• Panoramic view of : The valley of Vineyards and the Prehistoric Mural.
• Boat travel on the underground river of La Cueva del Indio.
• Luch in a restaurant of the Touristic Zone.
• Visit to the cigar factory (except on Sundays)
• Dropp off at your hotel in La Habana.
Pick up at the hotel since 07:30 hrs.
Coming back to La Habana City: around 16:30 hrs
PRICE PER PERSON $79.00 USD
All rates are subject to change until payment is made in full and all seats are subject to availability.